Perhaps, you are one of the iPhone users who have ever tried to jailbreak your iPhone but it might fail. It is important enough to know what ‘jailbreak’ term means before you really go for it.
When you decide to jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.2.1, it will automatically allows you to have apps to be installed and your iPhone that would otherwise be locked down by the default settings of Apple will be able to configure. Jailbreaking iPhone is not that difficult as long as you find the right way and guide to follow.
- To jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.2.1, you firstly need to turn off Auto-lock and Passcode Lock by going into the setting menu, and both settings should be made sure that they are already off or the jailbreak process will be interfered. After this way, you need to go into About by scrolling up; there you can create a firmware version’s note.
- It does not stop here to jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.2.1 that you have because the redsn0w needs to be downloaded and you do not need to worry because the Mac and Windows versions are both able to download.
- After downloaded, the application should be run. Your iPhone can also be plugged in to the USB port; this way will effectively help you to resolve any driver issues because the iPhone can be detected by the driver and the driver can be installed on start up. In how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.2.1, iPhone should be inactivated and it should still be plugged in.
- Now, to continue jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.2.1, your iPhone can be put in DFU mode, then there will be waiting for reboot that is said by the redsn0w program and data jailbreaking starts. When it is said done, the USB cable can immediately be disconnected from iPhone but it is still installing.
- Even if it is not always smooth when you jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.2.1, it is normal for iPhone to reboot and once it has finished, you can login to the Apps by seeing a brown Cydia App meaning that you succeed to jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.2.1.
See Also :