Know How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 in Easy to Follow Steps
If you have iPhone 4 you might not be able to install other application freely, which is why you need to gain access on the entire system by knowing how to jailbreak iPhone 4. You can actually jailbreak iPhone 4 for free by yourself at home.
Steps You Need To Know on How to Jailbreak Iphone 4 at Home
- First, you need to download Greenpoison to be able to jailbreak iphone 4 iOS 4.2.1 easily. Extract all the line on the zip then install the application inside. Now it is time to turn your phone off then later connect your iPhone to the computer as said by the application. Click on the “Prepare to Jailbreak” button to start the process.
- Now there are some steps you need to follow as instructed by the application to know how to jailbreak iPhone 4. First, find the sleep button and press it for around 2 seconds. But, you should not let go the button and then find the home button and press it along with the first button for around 10 seconds as the next steps to jailbreak iPhone 4. After 10 seconds has passed you can now release the sleep button but you will need to continue on pressing the home button for another 15 seconds.
- It is time to do the real work on how to jailbreak iPhone 4 which is by pressing the jailbreak button on the Greenpoison. The button might not be come out if you done the last steps wrongly. When that happened, you can try to reset the last steps by pressing on the button available on the application.
- If you done on how to jailbreak iPhone 4 steps rightly and jailbreak is performed then you will notice the screen that changed into white color for around 2 seconds before getting its normal black color back and it means the jailbreak is successful. You can press on the quit button on the application.
- Next, you need to install Cydia for iPhone jailbreak by using the application loader that you can find on the menu. You just need to open the application and let it load for a while so you will only find gray screen while the application run the first time. When the loading has finish, it will then turn off your phone for a while and restarting it.
- After the restart you need to come into the Cydia once more, so you could identify yourself as a user and you could get the basic setting for it. Moreover, you might want to upgrade the Cydia because you will get the latest version available. Just confirm the upgrade then it will download iPhone Jailbreak with latest Cydia version.
- Do not forget to go on “Make My Life Easier” button to install the Cydia onto your memory so you can use it again anytime you need. You can get many kinds of application from the home screen of Cydia, if you need more information about how to jailbreak iPhone 4.